Let’s join the movement of reusing the cards and sending beautiful art to many more people. Sometimes we don’t know what to do with the card we received and it feels sad to have to put it in a box or even worst, in the rubbish. This is a product I have been working on for a few years and refining more each time.
Island Bay is a costal suburb of Wellington, New Zealand. In its bay there is a small island only a couple of meter away that it makes it different to the rest of the bays in the city. It is a very picturesque scenery when you look from the Island Bay beach out to the sea.
– This is the image of a clay art piece made by Emy Oikawa.
– This card is manufactured using certified 100% recycled paper and is proudly designed and printed in Wellington NZ
– Inside the card is a ‘frame’ you can write your message on. if you’re lucky enough to receive one of these cards, all you need to do is remove your message and keep using this card by writing your new message on the next piece of paper. (Slot a piece of paper in case they are all finished for the next person to keep using it, check the measurements on the back of the card).
– Initially, the card comes with 6 insert papers in the frames, which means 3 on each side.
– It also comes with a C6 (11.3 cm x 16.2 cm) size Kraft envelope made in Tawa, Wellington.
IF YOU ARE USING THE REUSABLE ENVELOPE FOR THE FIRST TIME:
Step 1: Separate the card from the envelope
Step 2: Open the reusable card and write your message on the inserted papers.
Step 3: Put the card in the envelope (leaving the Fully Recyclable Address Labels inside)
Step 4: Close and seal the envelope with one of the Easy does it stickers and leave the rest inside.
The cards are available individually or as part of a set of four different New Zealand theme pieces, all using the clay art works made by myself (I assemble each card by hand at home).
Follow my Instagram @ecloart
Contact me for any questions and enquiries.